Here you can read some considerations and reflections you write down the other day at class. Just read it and we will comment it.
- Firstly, we must heal Ebola in Africa because we are waiting too much.
- I hope WHO looks for a vacinne to eradicate Ebola soon, just before it was too late.
- Speaking about Teresa, I stand out politicians accusing her of being responsible of her infection. I would like they were in her shoes.
- I hadn't killed Teresa Romero's dog because it is not verified that it had Ebola and even so if the dog had been sick, we would have tried to save it.
- Probably it isn't as easy to get infected with Ebola as everybody think.
- Symptoms are very similar to other diseases like swine fever: vomiting, headache, fever, and also the way of infection: through fluids, secretions and contaminated blood.
- People in Spain should have been properly informed when it was decided to pick the missionaries up from Africa and so some of the risks had been avoided.
- I think Ebola has been introduced in Europe by pharmaceutical businessmen to get money and power.
- What is the truth about the Ebola? Do we know everything? Is the government behind?