First impression can be decisive to achieve a job, but to be afraid of it is not advisable. The most important is to show a positive attitude.
Having clear your answers, your anxiety will decrease and it will give you more confidence. Therefore,before the interview, think your possible answers about questions referred to hobbies, family, salary, shifts....
Some information is always required to know the candidate. So, prepare it will help you very much. But if you consider some question is unsuitable, you'd rather not give many details.* Tell me something about you.
* Why do you want to change your job?
* Why would you like to work with us?
* Have you recently been in another job selection process?
* Do you like working in groups?
* Have you been fired in some job?
* Tell me some trouble you had in other jobs.
* Which weaknesses and strengths do you think you have ?
* What salary do you expect ?
* Are you married ?/ Do you think about being pregnant?/ Are you thinking about pregnancy? / Do you think to be pregnant in a coming future?
Nobody offers you a job if he knows you aren´t qualified to do it. So that, you must be honest in your curriculum vitae as you will probably have to demostrate your skills to the interviewer. Remark your working abilities but be modest, you will work in group and they don't like haughty people.
4- WHAT MAY I WEAR?
Generally, formal and discreet clothes are always a good election, but depend on the work you are going to do, the company rules and so on. Choose comfortable casual clothes and be natural.
Show interest and motivation in the job and pay atention every moment. Try to participate as if you were in a conversation without interrupting. Never speak about job or workmates you have had in a bad way.
ALL IN ALL PREPARE YOUR INTERVIEW, ANTICIPATE YOUR ANSWERS AND OVERALL BE PUNCTUAL !!!By Rachel.