14 Nov 2012

The Verb TO BE

+ - - -
I am a student I am not a student I'm not a student
You are in London You are not in London You aren't in London You're not in London
He is my friend He is not my friend He isn't my friend He's not my friend
She is happy She is not happy She isn't happy She's not happy
It is a school It is not a school It isn't a school It's not a school
We are doctors We are not doctors We aren't doctors We're not doctors
You are from here You are not from here You aren't from here You're not from here
They are in class They are not in class They aren't in class They're not in class

? + - -
Am I in the list? Yes, you are No, you aren't No, you're not
Are you Ok? Yes, I am No, I'm not
Is he your brother? Yes, he is No, he isn't No, he's not
Is she Mary? Yes, she is No, she isn't No, she's not
Is it working well? Yes, it is No, it isn't No, it's not
Are we invited? Yes, we are  No, we aren't  No, we're not
Are you at home? Yes, we are No, we aren't No, we're not
Are they in the cinema? Yes, they are No, they aren't No, they're not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World