14 May 2013

Hello World!

Hello World!

My name is Miguel Angel, I am a new student at the "La Puebla de Alfinden" advanced English program, and I have just done one of the most dificult task, a "Hello World!" post.

As a software programmer I always have to do this kind of task. When you have to work with a new programming language or have to get knowledge in a new development enviroment, one of the basic steps is to make a "Hello World!" program. The only function of this program is showing the phrase "Hello World!" on a display (it could be on a PC display, on a smart phone or maybe with a 3D printer).  To show these two words looks easy, but in many cases it could be your worst nightmare.

In this case I think the work has been easy. I know how to make a post now, so I will try to write about other more interesting matters (No doubt, the "Hello World!" is the most bored task, so I suppose the next posts will be funnier for me).


By Miguel Angel Varona.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World