12 May 2013

GLORIA IN THE CASTELLANA BOULEVARD



Hello, Hello,
My husband and my children are visiting the Real Madrid football stadium.
But I have decided to go to visit the surroundings.

    - Excuse me, Good Morning.  What could I visit near here?

 -  Good Morning, the Castellana is the most important boulevard in Madrid, you can see many interesting things there.  If you go to the left, you can see the Royal Palace, the New Ministries, the Cibeles, the Retiro Park, the Gate of Alcalá and the wax Museum.  You can go just walking or you can go by bus or by tube.

  -  Ok, what could I visit if were on my right?

     - It's preferable to go on your left, because on the right you can only see Chamartin train station and one business park zone heading for four towers.




  - Ok, Where can I catch the bus or tube?
  -  Right here.  And there are many other things as the Country House Park, the Puerta del Sol, the Museo del Prado, The Airport, The Thyssen Museum ,…… you might visit them by car, by bus, by tube or by train because they aren’t near by.

  - Ok, Thank you.

 - You are welcome. 

   I really like to visit Madrid, its streets, buildings, parks, services but actually I don't know if I could live in this great city.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World