19 May 2013

My Top hobbies


I am a person with a great inclination to have addictive hobbies.  For this reason sometimes I had difficulty to dose my hobbies. Since the day has “only” 24 hours and  work occupies a great part of the day, and also we had to sleep and to form  part of the family, it is necessary for me (and I suppose for the rest of the people), to choose and determine priorities.
First-ranked it is the sport (to practice it, not to watch it on tv).  Jogging and riding the bicycle, in this order. And both of them on the mountain, I do not like the asphalt.
The mountain is a hobby that  I have adjusted along last years because I don’t practise winter sport.  And overall, because I like  to walk and it is easier to get to the top of a mountain and to finish it under good weather conditions than in any other moment of the year.  I really hate to remain half-way when I have proposed to do a top.


 As part of the trekking,  I also do some ravine and some via ferrata, but not difficult because I don't like very much the heights. To read books, compensation for the physical exercise is other of my hobbies.  Almost always I have a book  on my hands.
The motorcycle is another of my hobbies, I like it from a very early age.  I do one or a couple of outings by motorbike every month, and with it I have enough, in addition ...  petrol price has raised very much!  Unlike other sports,  I like  watching motorcycle racing on television.
And well, the English language and painting, I occasionally like to paint pictures in watercolour and oil paints but logically I dedicate them less time than I liked it.


Carmelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World