3 Jun 2013

MY HOBBIES BY LUIS


Good evening classmates,
In class we have seen a lot of hobbies,  I didn't know so many hobbies existed.  Today, I will speak about some of my hobbies.

First, I like doing sports as paddel tennis, basketball, skiing, hiking or cycling. I better prefer to practise them outdoor that in a gym. I usually do sports in the Pyrenees, on the beach or just near La Puebla as in La Alfranca area.

La Alfranca area
Bank of the Ebro River






Grilled lamb

I also like cooking, eating or travelling. After travelling around different cities I think that a seafood platter in Galicia, a veal char-grilled in Asturias or some tapa in Salamanca or Granada are better than a Zaragoza restaurant. I like travelling, but I don't like package tours, I prefer to organize my trip in my own.  I surf the intenet, read books or tourist brochures or look at the schedules, prices or speed of the possible means of transport.

Finally I like reading. The last book I have read is "El sanador de caballos" by Gonzalo Giner and now I am reading "The Clan of the Cave Bear Saga"(we can see the trailler here Along this year I have tried to read only books in English.  And thanks to Alvaro who has lent me a lot of e-books in English, I will read this summer many English digital books. 

Nice summer! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World