2 Jun 2014

Routines by Juan

Hello all!

I usually wake up at half past seven, I make breakfast: a coffee and a piece of toast with oil for me, and a glass of milk with cereals for my daughter, we brush our teeth, then we prepare to go walking to school while Ana, my girlfriend, goes to work. When I return home if it's Monday or Wednesday, I have English class.
Many weeks I work in shifts, then when I need it,  I have to tell my parents-in-laws to pick up my daughter from school and eat together at their house.  

I go to work by car and I start working, after two hours usually I eat while working, at the end of my shift I take a coffee and I return home. I go to sleep depending on the shift I have that week.
 
Also during the day I make the housework:  iron clothes,  go to buy food, clean the house and sometimes cook.

Every day I help my daughter with her homework.  I'm sure I don't remember everything about my daily routine but I think that's enough.

I say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World