15 Oct 2014

A CONVERSATION IN A BAR

     HELLO EVERYBODY


  My task is a conversation between two persons in a bar.

- Hello, I'm Rosi, and you?
- I'm Charlie, nice to meet you.
- Nice to meet you, too.
- Would you like a coffee?
- Yes, of course, with some milk, please.
- Here in this place, you are going to drink the best coffee all over this country, I come every weekend.
- I moved to live here and when I have seen the neon sign..., I don't know, I just like it, it is interesting: "THIS IS YOUR HOUSE".
- Yes, I like it, too.
- What do you do for a living ?
- I work in a factory as a programmer, my job is entertaining although sometimes it is exhausting.  Do you work?
- Yes, I work as a secretary in a lawyer's office, my job is very interesting, I work seven hours a day but some days, I work eight or nine hours, it depends on working.
- Do you like your job?
- Yes, of course, I am very happy because in the afternoon I have some free time, I can go  swimming, shopping, etc.  In fact, for this reason,  I moved here.  Do you like your job ?
- Yes, I am a computer programmer and I like very much my job, I feel well, although I don't have much free time, only at the weekend, and then I make the most of it and I travel to different places near here.
- I like travelling, too, if you like, we could go together sometime.
- That is a good idea, Rosi.
- What are you like?
- I'm a self-confident, happy and kind person. And you, apart from being a nice and likeable woman,  how do you consider yourself?
- Thanks, I'm a cautious, good-natured and persistent person.
- What do you like doing?
- I like travelling,  meeting people,  reading good books and drinking good coffee.  And you, what do you like doing?
- Also, I like meeting people,  travelling and  sharing a good  meal with a nice person, perhaps in a place with views near the seashore.
-  I agree , it is worthy.
- This is a coincidence, we have much things in common. I think we should travel together this weekend, shouldn't we?
- Yes, that's a good idea.
- See you, Rosi.
- See you soon, Charlie.
Princesa Yaiza Suite Hotel Resort


                        SEE YOU, ROSI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World