26 Oct 2014

Describing my family



The most important thing in my life is my family.  I love my family very much.
The first family member is my son. We live together in La Puebla.

Just few meters far from me, my sister lives with her boyfriend and their dog. They're my nearest family, too, because we meet together every day.
Also, I have a dad.  He doesn't live in La Puebla, but we meet him, one or two days every week.

I have a lot of uncles and one aunt, six cousins and one grandmother, I really really love her. She's so lovely and sweet.

All of them are part of my close family. All of us look after the other family members. Usually, we travel on holidays together. We have shared a lot of good and bad moments in our lives.

And now I'm going to describe my sister because I'm very proud of her.
She's in her twenties, but she is really mature.
She is pretty and tall and she has got blonde hair and a special smile.
She's very lovely and very friendly, too.  She is extremely generous and very very positive and strong in spite of life events. She always supports me and she always pulls me.
In my opinion, she is the best sister in the world.  She's... my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World