23 Oct 2014

PRINCES OR TOADS (Conversation between two friends)


- Hello, Sarah!
- Hello, Jane!
- How was your meeting with the Faceboook boy?
- Fantastic! He’s a charming boy.
- Very well! And what does he look like?
- He’s a bit taller than me and he is as thin as me. He isn’t a handsome man but he’s very attractive. He has a penetrating gaze and wonderful black eyes. He has got black and curly hair, but less than me.
- What’s he like?
- He’s shy in the beginning, but when he feels confident, he doesn’t stop speaking. Also, he’s very polite.
- What does he do for a living?
- He’s an English, French and German teacher in the Zaragoza Official Language School and besides he’s a freelance translator.
- You like the teachers! I remember when you were in love with our Literature teacher at Secondary school. He was so ugly!
- But he explained the subject so well and had a nice voice.
- Luckily your new friend is more handsome.
- Every person has its appeal. No ugly persons.
- Well, for me it’s very important that my boyfriend is handsome, tall, thin, funny, rich, has got blond hair, blue eyes, …, in the end, that he tries to me as a princess.
- Blue princes don’t exist.
- I don’t lose hope to find one. 
- Ok, but just remember he could be a toad, little princess.
- Ha, ha, ha. I'll keep it in mind.
And you, do you believe in blue princes or in toads?

A KISS FROM CRISTINA, THE FROG          

                                                                                
                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World