22 Dec 2014

THIS IS WHAT I NORMALLY DO EVERY DAY

IN THE MORNING

I usually get up at 9:00, I organize my room,  I have a shower and later I pray a prayer.  I like to have for breakfast: tea and some bread and cheese or milk with dates.  Sometimes, I help my mother in the tasks of the house (to cook, to clean, to iron clothes...)

LUNCH TIME

We eat meat with vegetables, fruits and salad.

IN THE EVENING

I go out to walk with people.  I go with my sister to Zaragoza: to walk, to go shopping, to meet friends...

AT NIGHT

I have dinner at 10:00, I brush my teeth.  I go to my bedroom and I watch TV: the news of the day, movies, series...  I read History books.  Later I go to bed, I fall asleep and start dreaming.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World