12 Jan 2015

My daily routines, by M. Jesús

I usually get up at 8:00 in the morning.  

Afterwards I wake my daughter Andrea up.  We wash our faces and comb our hair (usually my daughter combs her hair badly).  We have a little breakfast and we go to school.

I come home and begin the tedious taks of cleaning and cooking.

At 12:30  I take my daughter from school and we return home to have lunch.

At 15:00  we go back to school.

At 16:30 Andrea leaves school.  In the afternoons she has ballet classes and other duties.

At 20:00 I have a quick shower because we only have a little bathroom.

At 21:00 we eat a light dinner.

At 22:00 I watch TV and I work or browse with the computer. 

At 24:00 I go to sleep.

And another day, my routine is Andrea's routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World