19 Feb 2015

I will spend 2,000 £ by Begoña

Good morning !!!


Here I am. As every morning, I am having a cup of coffee and reading my favourite newspaper: The Sun, since I am a paparazzo woman.
The first section I look at is employment offers, because I am on the dole.  This seems very interesting:

'We are looking for a woman who likes travelling and loves adventure.  She must be prepared for any situation and her camera always ready.
We offer a minimum wage, bonus as well as perks also, we include free health insurance and a check of 2,000 £ to spend on formal and casual clothes, equipment or anything. The condition to be this check acceptable and effective will be to spent it in the department store of Harrods.'



This ad is for me !!!

I remember first time I saw her a lot of years ago.  She was getting out of her wonderful car, and she was walking towards Harrods' main door.  She was on the top of the most elegant woman all over the world.  She was wearing an awesome attire, her jewellery was fantastic, even in some occasions her mother-in-law had lent her amazing crowns and brilliant necklaces and earrings.  Also, her shoes and the bag were always trendy and very expensive.
 When they learned what an experience I had, I am sure they will take me on.

*Do you know who she is?

Two days later.  "Good news "!  I got it !

*What do you think I should buy? * What  section in Harrods should I go?  It is my first time and I am a foreigner.

*Do you think I have a boring job? Yes.  No.  *Why?

And finally, just a few more questions:  When you read a newspaper, * Do you like fixing your attention to classified ads?  *Which ones do you prefer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World