22 Mar 2015

Dinner in a Restaurant in Dublin

Dinner in a Restaurant in Dublin

-          Good Evening.  Do you have a reservation?
-          Yes, a table for three persons, my name is Almudena del Pozo.
-          Ok, one minute,  I have to look at the reservation book…. Ok, can you come with me, please?
-          Yes, we can, thanks.
-          Are you ready to order?
-          First, can you tell me what is the coddle, please?
-       The coddle is a typical Irish food which is made with sliced ​​pork sausages, bacon, potatoes and onion.
-        Ok, then my husband and I would like coddle and my son wants a burguer with potatoes.
-          What would you like to drink, please?
-          My husband and I want red wine and some water for my son.
-          Thank you, madame.
-          Thank you.
-       Has the meal been satisfactory?
-          Yes, we liked it very much.
-          Would you like some cake or ice cream?
-          Uhmmmm… Yes I'd like a cheesecake to share and a chocolate ice cream, please.
-          Ok.
-          How much is it?
-          That's 42,95 euros, thank you.

-          Thanks and hope to see you soon.

Resultado de imagen de coddle



By Almudena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World