15 Apr 2015

Last weekend by Susana C.

Last weekend, I went to a village called Galilea. It's in La Rioja. I went to a Quinto's party. I had gone there one year ago.  I saw my family and my friends.
On Friday night, I went out with my friends to dance.
On Saturday, I went to another village called Pipaona with my family. We went to have lunch to a restaurant.
In the afternoon, I went to my friends's house, Miguel and Esther. We were speaking a lot of time and menawhile the children were playing.
At night, I went with my friends to a restaurant to have dinner.  We were only girls, I mean only girls went there.  After we went to dance. I enjoyed very much. It was very funny.
On Sunday, at six o'clock, we came back to Zaragoza.
I hope to come back to Galilea very soon, it's a lovely place.


Resultado de imagen de galilea la rioja 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World