24 Nov 2015

BOOKS OR E-BOOKS?


Hello, I'm Arancha from the Intermediate English course. I 'd like to tell you about my experience with the e-book.

One of my hobbies are the books, I like reading very much all kind of books but specially historical novels. Three years ago my husband gifted me an e-book for my birthday and I didn't like it very much since I thought a tradicional book was better.  You can see the title, the writers's name, the pages, besides you can feel the paper and I thought it was a warmer way to read.   


However one day my husband put in the e-book the last Ken Follet's novel, (my favourite writer) who was about one thousand pages, and I started  to read it.  Suddenly I discovered that the e-book was lighter than a thick book, furthermore it hasn't got a light inside therefore my eyes are not tired like when I read in a computer. 

After that I fell in love with e-books and actually I sometimes read books from the library and other times novels in the e-book and I enjoy both kinds of reading.
I just think the important thing is to read.
See you soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World