13 Nov 2015

MISCELLANEOUS VERBS

  • THERE IS/ARE/WAS/WERE/WILL BE/WOULD BE (Hay, había, habrá, habría...)
  • Is there any disco in La Puebla de Alfindén?
  • Are there any childhood memories you would like to share with us?
  • Was there a dishwasher in the house you rented at the Pyrinees? 
  • Were there many people at the restaurant you had dinner last weekend?
  • Will there be any problem if we leave earlier?


  • I WOULD RATHER/BETTER ... (Mejor ...)
  • You would rather stay at home, it's very bad weather.
  • You'd rather be quiet, the teacher is coming.
  • I would better do the housework now, if no there will be a lot of work to do at the weekend and I won't be able to meet my friends.
  • I'd better go with you, I don't trust very much on your likes, I prefer to choose my own clothes.

                      INTERESTING EXERCISES.-  I'D BETTER...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World