10 Feb 2017

♥♥ 40 Ways to say "I love you"♥♥

 40 Ways to Say “I LOVE YOU” 

1.      I love you.
2.     I adore you.
3.     I`m mad/crazy/bonkers about you.
4.     I can't live without you.
5.     I can't stop thinking about you.
6.     I dream of you.
7.     I need you.
8.     I have a crush on you.
9.     I lost my heart on you.
10.  I've got you under my skin
11.    I am better because of you.
12.  I want a lifetime with you.
13.  I need you by my side.
14.  I'll stand by you no matter what.
15.  I can't take my eyes off you.
16.  I'm yours.
17.  You are my all in all (my everything).
18.  You are my crush.
19.  You are my dear.
20.You are my heart's desire.
21.  You are my life.
22. You are my one and only.
23. You are my one true love.
24.You are my reason for living.
25. You are my strength and support.
26.You are my sunshine.
27. You are my treasure.
28.You are my world.
29.You hold the key to my heart.
30. You are the one I’ve always wished for.
31.  You're all I want.
32. You mean the world to me.
33. You are the apple of my eye.
34.You are my perfect match.
35. You make myself complete.
36.You are the love of my life.
37. You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
38.You stole my heart.
39.You make my heart skip a beat.
40. You are the One.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World