10 Jun 2014

Ricardo's daily routines

Hello everybody!!

I am going to speak about my daily routines!
I get up at quarter past ten on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and on Monday and Wednesday I get up at nine o'clock to go to the  English class.
Before that I have a shower and  get dressed.
At quarter past eleven I have breakfast: an orange juice with a chicken sandwich and a coffee with milk, then I start working.
At four o'clock I stop to eat .  After lunch I finish my tasks and if I can , I ride my bike until eight o`clock and then I continue working . Usually at half past eleven I have dinner and  I finish working at two o`clock  more or less at night.
At the weekend I don't work, I`m free so I can do all my hobbies.
That's all!
Ricardo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World