10 Jun 2014

Montse's daily routines



I'm Montse.

I get up at eight o'clock, usually.

After I have for breakfast a coffee with milk and a piece of toast with jam.  I brush my teeth.

I do the housework.  I have a shower, I get dressed, I put on make-up and I comb my hair.

I'm not working now, for this reason I have time for me.

Twice a week, on Mondays and Wednesdays I have English classes from ten to twelve o'clock. Then I buy food if I need something.

Once a week, on / every Thursdays I have piano classes at half past four /in the afternoon.

On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays in the morning I go to the gym and I do pilates, I dance and I swim.

I normally have lunch with my husband.  But sometimes don't, because he has to travel for work. I often have a nap or I watch a film.

I sometimes have a coffee with my friends.

At five o'clock, I go to pick up my daughter from school. We go home and we have a snack.

While she does her homework,  I play the piano, I study English or I read some books.

I prepare dinner and when my husband comes back, we have dinner.  We watch TV and we lie down.

At the Weekends, I usually get up at eight o'clock, too.

We normally go  to a shopping mall, we go for a walk, we are with the family or we have dinner at a restaurant with our friends.

We often go  to the beach or to the mountain.

Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World