16 Dec 2014

Children and more children

Hi friends,
All my life I have been dedicated to educational subjects. Also I studied to be a teacher.
I worked in several jobs and all of them have been related to education. In some of them I was payed and in others, I wasn't.
Later I passed a public examination and I got a place as a teacher.  In my job, I have been all around Aragon.  Two years ago, I came to work to Zaragoza city and I got a full time job at  Rincón de Goya special education school.
There are children from three years old to twenty-one.  I really love my job. There are many things to do but I learn a lot with them every day. Team work is totally necessary.
People think teachers work only for a few hours but it's not true. When the students go home, teachers are still working in  next day activities.
It's true that teachers have a lot of  holidays but their work is very intensive and beautiful.  A teacher is continually in a training process.
I hope you like it!
 Bye,
Rosa.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World