16 Dec 2014

FORMAL EMAIL TO BE A CANDIDATE FOR A POSITION OFFERED IN A NEWSPAPER (BY CRISTINA)


To: clasedeingles@educaragon.org
From: cristinahernandezloscos@gmail.com
Subject: Job application
Attachments: CV
Dear Mr. Richard Coll,

I am writing in order to apply for the position of bilingual secretary, advertised in the "Herald of Aragon" of 10th December, reference number 1234BS, and I enclose my CV for consideration.


I completed my training with a High-Level Vocational Course in secretarial certificate, so I am a high technician in bilingual secretarial studies. I  also have the C2 certificate  in English language and French language and the B2 certificate in Italian and in German. I have a medium knowledge of software applications (Windows, Word and Excel) and basic Internet skills. Besides I have several courses of social labour skills. 

I have over ten years of experience working in two important companies as a bilingual secretary, where I was responsible, in both posts, of the typical tasks of the job, and working together with the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O) of the company.

I believe that my passion and aptitude for working as a member of your team also coupled with my preparation and my wide experience make me the ideal candidate for the post. In both companies I was very much appreciated and that implied a good salary above the average sector, so I wish you have this detail in mind when establishing the conditions for my access to this job. Also I would like to know if there are other advantages, opportunities for promotion and whether the incorporation in the company would be immediately.

I am available and ready to come for an interview at any time. I very much appreciate the attention given to this letter.

Yours sincerely,

Cristina Hernández

CONTACT DETAILS:
976123456 (Home)
656123456 (Mobil)
cristinafernandezloscos@gmail.com (Email)
           

SEND


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World