16 Dec 2014

WORKING WITH PERSONS, WORKING WITH FEELINGS

Working taking care of people is wonderful.
My experience in this area is short but rewarding. Actually I have never been paid for my work in this field, I just made my internship and I have very good memories.
My relationship with children has been very close. They and I felt very well together, because we had a lot of fun just singing, dancing, playing, listening to stories... I keep these days as a beautiful memory in my mind and my heart.
Besides I have worked as a telephone operator in tele-home care services with elderly people. This service assists social and/or sanitary emergencies, loneliness or distress crisis, with the main objective of greeting or talking for a while, remembering an appointment on the calendar (such as medical visits, taking medication properly, ...) congratulating users for their birthday or  giving information about the care system or other resources. I felt very well making life happier to all these people, although I remember there were sad situations that put a lump in my throat and it was very difficult to keep talking. But in general, people are very friendly and likeable.
In both works, I enjoyed much the experience, so I want to work as a children educator, as a  leisure staff or as a tele-home operator in the near future. I finally found a job that I can enjoy with and, as a Chinese proverb says: “If you find a job you like, you will not have to work in your life”.


CRISTINA



“Start your day with a smile and
see how fun it is to go out there
out of tune with everyone”.
(Image: http://www.klika.mx/art/unesco-elige-a-mafalda-como-la-imagen-de-el-dia-nacional-del-libro)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World