2 May 2015

A wonderful day!!

Last year I lived a marvellous day. I woke up at 8 am. I took a shower, I got dressed with my outfit and I left my house with my son.

We picked up my father and after, we met with my cousin and my aunt in a bar. All the family ate a cup of chocolate for breakfast.

During all the morning my phone was continuously ringing. Everybody called me to congratulate me.  After breakfast, we went shopping. I bought an umbrella, two diaries and two pens. I bought the lunch, too: a roast chicken with fries, two baguettes and one King Cake.
Then I walked to my grandmother’s house to have lunch.

In the afternoon, my son and I met with my friend and her daughter and all together came to The Three Wise Men’s day parade. The children were laughing and shouting all the time. It was really exciting!!!

When the parade finished off, we had a coffee in a nearby bar and we talked about our lives.

Later in the afternoon, my son and I went back to our house. There, my father, my sister and my brother-in-law were waiting for us because they had a lot of presents for me.
I was very excited and surprised. I opened all the presents: a hand cream, a lipstick, a lot of eye shadows and some other beauty products. Also, they gave me an iPad mini.
We ate for dinner three pizzas and a chocolate cake. The cake had two candles and everybody sang the happy birthday’s song.

At the end of the day, my son and I prepared a lot of food for The Three Wise Men’s visit: some cookies, three glasses of milk and some vegetables, and of course, water for the camels.
My son was very nervous, so he couldn’t sleep. I hugged him and I sang a lullaby and then he fell asleep.

In fact, that day was a wonderful and exciting day.

Do you know what day exactly I’m talking about???  

Come on, try a guess! It's easy, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World