15 May 2015

Exchange programme by Alba


The task says:
You want to have a student staying with you in your home. We want to find the right student to stay with you, and would also like to know about your interests and hobbies so that we can organize social activities.

Spain student exchange - Application form
Name:  Miss Alba Laborda
Occupation: Software developer
Address: Moreral Street
Post Code: 50171
Date of Birth: 01/05/1980
Age: 35
Nationality: Spanish
Interests:  I like jogging, I enjoy walking around the countryside,  I usually go to the cinema every week and I watch tv series, too. 
I enjoy talking to my friends and I love listening to music. I usually go out every Saturday, too.


Write about you and your family (about 40 words): 

I live with my son in a flat. I have got one sister, one brother-in-law and many uncles and aunts. 
We meet together almost five days a week because all members in my family are very close.
We like to meet other people and we are always talking to everybody.

Write about your area in the country you live in (about 40 words):

I live in a town near Zaragoza, the fifth biggest city in Spain. In my town there are many sports facilities: a football field, four sports centers, a basketball field and a tennis court, too. 

All the weekends, in Zaragoza, there are many cultural events, such as: concerts, theatre performances, monologue events, and sometimes, typical festivals.
But the best thing in my area is the people who live here: the people are very outgoing and very very friendly.

I think it was a very good decision when I moved to live in here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World