18 May 2015

NURSING JOB



Hello Classmates!
I'm a nurse and I'm working at Quirón hospital, near Labordeta park in Zaragoza.

 I have been working in this hospital for six years.
My hospital isn't very big but it has got five floors. In each floor there are twenty-four rooms.
In the basement there are rooms for surgery and you can also find the delivery rooms but I'm working in the third floor.

The floor where I'm working is dedicated to the chronic patient, geriatric patient and oncological patient and unfortunately they will be  there for a long time.
These patients need a lot of care during their stay and my role is give it to them.
I like my job because I like dealing with people, caring patients for a long time and I want to be remembered as someone who cared and worried about them.










The nurse role consists on a lot of things but all of them are  focus on caring the patients.
Everyday I'm taking blood from the patient, treating wounds, putting bandages and assisting doctors among other things.





Sometimes I go to the newborn service where my role is taking care of them just after to be born, inject the vaccines, and  bath them for the first time.











Nursing, in my opinion, is a job where you never really finish training because I'm always trying to learn better care methods.
In this work it is very important that you are psychological qualified to confront and face any hard situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World