14 Sept 2016

WHAT'S MY JOB? Chelo and Rosa


 FIRST 


I start working at eight o'clock in the morning and finish at five or six o'clock in the afternoon, it depends on the day.
At work I use this kind of tools and material:
- bricks, cement, trowel, gypsum, cement mixer and so on

I usually go to my work by van, because I have to carry all these things.

People whom I usually work with demand me: proper and well done work.

Have you got any idea what is my handicraft?



SECOND


I usually get up early in the morning and I go to bed late because my job demands to spend many hours far away from my home.

 I travel very much and visit different countries so that I can speak  English, French, German and Spanish.  I must learn other languages like Japanese, Chinese. 

I use to travel by plane or by car it depends on the country I  have to visit.


Can you imagine what is my occupation?



THIRD


I'm going to tell you about my job. I wake up late in the morning because I am sleepy and very tired. My job is very hard at night. My boss demands (me) to be good-looking because many people look at me. I usually earn a lot of money it depends on the costumer I have (got).  Sometimes the costumer gives me a bountiful tip.
If you want to know anything else about my job came/come with me tonight.


FOURTH

I'm a very sensitive person so that I love my profession. I have been studying my degree for many years. My job is quite hard and vocational. I help people who have problems. I wear white regimental?????/attire. My workmates and me/ I must work together so that everything goes well. My work brings me great personal satisfaction.

Which/Where do you think is my workplace?

(Come on, it works.  Loli)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World