23 Jan 2015

I SELL A FLAT by ROSI.

Hello everyone,


  I am a secretary and I travel very often on business, for this reason I need to sell my flat in London.  My flat has got two 18 m2 bedrooms, both with bathroom inside, a 25 m2 living-dining room, a 20 m2 kitchen with a fridge, a washing machine, a microwave, a coffee pot and different tableware, a toilet and an entrance hall.  It has got two floors, every one of which are 90 square metres. My flat is very light-filled and very well decorated.





This is my flat, it is near the City University London, a public research university.  It is also near Islington Museum and in front of Northamptom square Garden. my flat is very well located in a central London street.  The price is three hundred thousand pounds, and it is also in rent, then the price is five hundred pounds a month more other five hundred as a security deposit.  It is ideal for students or married couple with a child.

It is well furnished and provided with air conditioning and heating, if you have a car you can park it on the front.

My telephone number is national 0200123456 and international is 0044020123456.

I hope your phone call. Thanks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World