14 Nov 2012

GOOD MORNING!

  • Good morning!
  • Good morning!
  • What's your name, please?
  • My name is Guillermo.
  • And your surname, please?
  • Martínez.
  • Well, how are you Guillermo?
  • I'm fine, thanks.
  • How old are you?
  • I'm thirty-nine years old.
  • What's your address?
  • It's 9, Mayor st., here in La Puebla.
  • Ok.  And what's your job?
  • I'm a bus driver, I work hard to support my family.
  • Do you have any children, Guillermo?
  • Yes, I do.  I have three kids.
  • What are their names?
  • They are Elena, Pablo and Sara.
  • How old are they?
  • They are three, five and seven.
  • Oh! Great.
  • And you, do you have any children?
  • No, I don't.
  • Are you married?
  • No, I'm not.  I'm single.
  • Well, I have to go.  See you soon.
  • Bye, bye!  See you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World