| + | - | - | - |
| I am a student | I am not a student | I'm not a student | |
| You are in London | You are not in London | You aren't in London | You're not in London |
| He is my friend | He is not my friend | He isn't my friend | He's not my friend |
| She is happy | She is not happy | She isn't happy | She's not happy |
| It is a school | It is not a school | It isn't a school | It's not a school |
| We are doctors | We are not doctors | We aren't doctors | We're not doctors |
| You are from here | You are not from here | You aren't from here | You're not from here |
| They are in class | They are not in class | They aren't in class | They're not in class |
| ? | + | - | - |
| Am I in the list? | Yes, you are | No, you aren't | No, you're not |
| Are you Ok? | Yes, I am | No, I'm not | |
| Is he your brother? | Yes, he is | No, he isn't | No, he's not |
| Is she Mary? | Yes, she is | No, she isn't | No, she's not |
| Is it working well? | Yes, it is | No, it isn't | No, it's not |
| Are we invited? | Yes, we are | No, we aren't | No, we're not |
| Are you at home? | Yes, we are | No, we aren't | No, we're not |
| Are they in the cinema? | Yes, they are | No, they aren't | No, they're not |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.