18 Jan 2013

INTERNET SHOPPING


    In these holidays, I wanted to do a writing about our this year subject:  The current life.  By the way, I have been thinking about an aspect of our current life style: “Internet Shopping”, a subject which appeared in the article “Next Future Technology” and which I prefer to highlight for its more and more growing importance. 

     Perhaps globalisation and the “American way of life” have contributed to this way of shopping extended all over the world. Everything can be bought in a “click”, everything, even the furthest  one, is just next to you and is possible in the net. 

   Absolutely, I know some advantages: you can compare prices from different online shops, sometimes you can find cheaper items and the best of all, to do the shopping at home without queues. 

  By the other side, there are some disadvantages in it: for example, you have to pay for the delivery and sometimes, the stuff bought isn’t right or it isn’t what you wanted. Furthermore, if we don’t go shopping in the shops, a lot of employments will be destroyed. Although a good solution to avoid unemployment could be these funny future shops: 
 


or:
 
   In my case, I often use to buy by the internet and I do it so from some years ago, however I like going shopping in the shops, too.
  If you are thinking of buying online for the first time, in this link some pieces of advice are given about internet shopping:


   Finally,  I enclose a video about your guaranteed shop



See you soon, Sonia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World