29 Apr 2013

Raquel's Description

Hello!!!
My name is Rachel, I'm twenty-six years old , I`m from Tudela (Navarra) but at present I'm living in Alfajarin because I'm studying Secondary education in La Puebla de Alfinden.
I`m a medium-height girl and I have got long brown hair and brown eyes.  About my personality I am nice, hard-working and sometimes a bit serious.
My family is my father, my mother, my brother and I.  My brother is thirty-two years old and we work in a farm.  The farm is large and we have got a lot of beautiful beasts, around a hundred young cows or heifers and my work is to be a rancher, my work is very dangerous because the beasts are wild.
I'm working at the weekends because during the week  I stay in Alfajarín and I study in La Puebla.
I like dancing , the dance is very good ...
Good bye!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World