5 May 2013

Extreme Sports. Andrea

Extreme Sports


Sports on the air are activities that I would like to devote myself not only as a hobby but to work.  I think that this kind of activities are exciting and interesting.  I would like to jump in parachute and work there as a trainer.


Ten years ago I had a fireman friend and he invited me to practise abseiling. First I had emotion and fear but he told me that there was no problem and it was not dangerous, so I jumped and did abseiling.  We did abseiling in a small canyon just 30 meters deep, at the bottom there was a river, this was more terrible for me because I cannot swim very well, so he helped me to float on the water, then we swam and entered a small cave which had bats and we had to swim very fast to get the other side of the cave and to rise again.
At the end it was a wonderful experience which I would repeat without hesitation.

In my honeymoon my husband and I practised parachute water and we could see all the beach in Cancun and "Isla Mujeres" island.
Other day we did swim underwater and we could see beautiful fishes there, the problem was that I had a sore in my ear because of the sea-level pressure and I could not enjoy that all, but we had wonderful experiences.
For that reason I like heights, although I know I scream a lot. Your body is full of pure adrenaline and you do not know how to get it out of your body, it is really exciting.
Some companies offer air activities such as balloon flights, hot air ballooning, skydiving, paragliding, etc.  I invite you to live this experience.


Do you dare?
Have you ever practiced any of these amazing sports?   Let us know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World