11 Nov 2013

Article by Mary

Hi, I'm Mary.
I'm twenty-three years old, I live in La Puebla de Alfindén with my parents and my brother.
I'm not working in this moment but I study English.
I consider myself a curious and happy person but sometimes a little lazy.
I'm short and skinny and my hair is dark, straight and long.
I have got dark brown eyes. My nose is flat and my lips are very thin.
I'm wearing glasses and without them I don't distinguish any shape.
My mother is short and chubby, she has got black and short hair. She is charming but sometimes she has a bad temper.
My mother is not working now because she has a disability.
My father is tall and chubby, too.  He has black and short hair and he wears short trousers every day, all the year long.  He has an old-fashioned way of thinking.  My father is a welder.
My brother is tall and skinny, he has got dark and short hair. He is very lazy and he complains about everything.
And this is my family.
Bye, see you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World