5 Nov 2013

BERGAMO (MILAN) by Marisa

Hello everybody,

I want to talk about my travel to Bergamo (Milan).


In November 2005, I went to Bergamo with my husband and my friends, David and Jessi.  In Bergamo they were living David´s brother, called Mario and her wife, called Paola.


Mario and Paola invited us to stay in his house for a long weekend.


Bergamo is a city and a commune in Lombardy, Italy, about 40 Km northeast from Milan. The commune is home to over 120,000 inhabitants.


THIS IS: The Palazzo della Ragione on the Piazza Vecchia.

File:Radnice-Bergamo.JPG

One Day we travelled to Milan by train, and when I arrived to the Milano Centrale Railway Station, I just thought "this Station is amazing".

Milano Centrale is the main railway station in Milan, Italy, and one of the main railway stations in Europe. The station is a railway terminus and it was officialy inaugurated in 1984 to replace the old central station (built in 1931).


Other very beautiful place is Victor Manuel II Galery, placed inside you can find a lot of restaurants and shops under the best styles.



However for me, the best of this travel was the people and the food, I really love pasta, pizza and ice cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World