20 Nov 2013

I am Yoli

My name is Yoli. I am thirty-seven years old. I live with my family in La Puebla de Alfinden.
I am a short person.  My eyes are big and brown. My hair is short and redish because I have my hair dyed since I have many grey hairs.
My face is round, my lips are full  and moreover I am wearing glasses.
I am a cheerful person and I try to look at the positive side of things. Also  I consider myself careful, hard-working, sensitive and sometimes stubborn.
I am married and I have got three daughters. They are twelve, six and four years old.
My oldest daugther likes learning languages. Her dream is to go to New York with her friends.
My middle daugther is quite shy and the youngest  is very active.
I enjoy doing things with my family for example: riding the bike, going to an excursion, etc....

That is all.
See you soon 

Yoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World