17 Nov 2013

MY FAMILY AND ME.- BY JESUS

Hello, my name is Jesús, I am twenty-eight years old, I live in Santa Isabel district with my mother, my small brother and my dog (Toby). I have got another brother who lives in La Almozara district with his girlfriend and two babies.  Finally, my girlfriend lives in San Jose district.

I am an Administrative Assistant but at this moment I'm unemployed but sometimes I work as an inventory assistant for Alcampo. I'm middle height, thin and my eyes and my hair are brown. I'm wearing black glasses and a goatee beard. I consider myself sensitive, cheerful and sometimes a bit shy and careless.

My mother is a nurse assistant and she works in a hospital. She is middle height, thin, her eyes are brown and her hair is blonde. My mother is hard-working, practical and sociable.

My brother is a security guard and he works for El Corte Ingles. He is tall, thin, his eyes are brown and his hair is dark. My brother is hard-working, active but sometimes is stubborn.

My girlfriend is a psychologist but she works at home teaching private lessons to a child. She is middle height, putting on weight, her eyes are brown and her hair at this moment is purple. My girlfriend is sensitive, charming, imaginative, sociable and sometimes is stubborn but I like her.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World