19 Dec 2013

Daily routine by Maria D.


In the morning surrounded by nature , I get up and leave my house to walk and drink water. 

Every day I go with my friends to walk through the forest until lunch time. 

We hunt animals together, my favourite are sheep but sometimes I eat berries. 


After lunch I go to swim in the river and play alone. 

In the afternoon when I was young, I played with my mother and once I have become older, I fight to check out who is the strongest in the group. 
At dusk we watch our territory so that no enemies or strangers are wandering around. 
At night I love to go to the highest mountain upon a hill across a blue lake and I look at the moon.  
Later I go home with my family to sleep. 
I think when I have puppies and a husband, I mean my own family, my day will be different.

Sorry.
I did not say who I am.
I am a .....
Can you guess it?
Make a try!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World