16 Dec 2013

My Weekdays by Jesús

On Monday and Wednesday I get up at half past eight.  At quarter to nine I have for breakfast some coffee and two pieces of toast, then I shower in my bathroom and I get dressedAt quarter past nine I go walking with my dog for twenty minutes more o less. At quarter to ten I arrive at school in La Puebla, the Elementary English class is from ten to twelve o'clock. At ten past twelve I come back home and I have lunch.

On Wednesday in the evening I go to see my girlfriend and we go to Venezia Port Mall, we go shopping. On Tuesday in the morning I go with my bicycle to the park, in the evening I go to the Official School of Languages to learn English, the class is from six to seven. On Thursday in the morning I go to the gym and in the evening I go to my girlfriend's house. On Friday in the evening I go to TSP and I dance "El paloteao" with the "Dance San Jose" association.  Everyday I go to bed at half past one more o less.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World