4 Feb 2014

Panticosa, an incredible place. By Mary.

Hello to all !!

I want to speak to you about a precious place where I was taken by my parents from my early years, for me it is a wonderful place and full of magic.

Panticosa is the head of Panticosa region, next to Oz de Jaca and El Pueyo de Jaca.

You can do many activities, spend the day in the village, relax in the resort,  visit the tarns and many other activities such as hiking, skiing, fishing, high mountain climbing, mountain bike, mycology, collecting mushrooms...  You can enjoy its gastronomy and use La Paul sports facilities.


Also they do a medieval market where the local craftsmen sell their products, do workshops and you can see incredible juggling performances.  The market is usually in July 13th and 14th.

And I don't know what more to say about Panticosa,  it is a worth-seeing place mainly because of its streets, its lost paths...

I hope that at least curiosity has bitten you and I invite you to discover its history and its so wonderful landscapes and sceneries in which you will always find something that will surprise you.


I think the link does not have the option to put it in English, but it is worth seeing it.

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World