27 Oct 2016

GRAMMAR: Have got. Answer key

Good morning Elementary Students!

In this post I am going to give you the answers to the exercise we did about the verb have got. 





Taken from: Murphy's Grammar Elementary


10.1 

1. we've got                  2. he's got             3. they've got            4. she's got
5. it's got                       6. I haven't got


10.2. 

1. He hasn't got a car
2. He has got a computer
3. He hasn't got a dog
4.He hasn't got a mobile phone
5. He has got a watch
6. He has got two brothers and a sister
7. I have got a computer / I haven't got a computer
8. I have got a dog /  I haven't got a dog
9. I have got a bike / I haven't got a bike
10. I have got brothers and sisters / I haven't got brothers or sisters.


10.3.

3. He's a new job
4. They haven't got much money
5. Have you got an umbrella?
6. We've a lot of work to do
7. I haven't your phone number
8. Has your father got a car?
9. How much money have we got?

10.4

3. He has a lot of problems. 
4. They haven't got many books. 
5. I have something in my eye. 
6. I haven't got it.
7. She hasn't got a ticket. 

10.5. 

3. Most cars have four wheels. 
4. He has a lot of friends
5. I haven't got a key. 
6. An insect has six legs. 
7. We haven't got much time. 

10.6. 

1. I have a sister and two brothers. 
2. Has Ana got a car?
3. Luis has a new job
4. Have you got a minute?
5. I have a headache and I haven't got an aspirin.
6. What have you got in that bag?
7. They have got friends in England. 
8. We haven't got a car because we haven't got enough money. 

See you next week!
Have a nice long weekend! :)

Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World