13 Nov 2016

EMAIL. SUBJECT: My friend Michelle .- Villanueva de Gállego

From: Susana
To: Britney
Subject: My friend Michelle

Hello Britney! How do you do?
Firstly, thanks for your e-mail.

Of course, I can tell you about my friend Michelle, because she's the most interesting woman that I know!!

She's 37 and she's a lover of her work! Michelle is studying and architecture degree with me in Madrid and she is the best of our promotion. She's mother of two children and her husband is architect too.
Se likes travelling to know new people and organizing fabolous parties in her home at weekends. I think that you can work hard with Michelle. Her English is not brilliant but she's very extroverted... so if I were you I would start to work with her.

Give my regards to your family and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

With love,

Susana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World