13 Nov 2016

This is my house .- Reading Comprehension (Elementary Students)

MY HOUSE


My house is the place where my family lives. I live with my father, my mother and my two brothers. 

In my house there are two floors. In the first floor, there is a small kitchen, a beautiful living room and a toilet. 

In the second floor, there are four bedrooms. My favourite room is my bedroom because it is big. There are two bathrooms too. 

In my house there isn't a garden, but there are four balconies. 





Read the text and answer the following questions

a) Are there three floors in my house?
b) Is there a kitchen in my house?
c) Are there three bathrooms in my house?
d) Is there a garden in my house?
e) What's my favourite bedroom?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World