18 Jan 2013

Estefanía's hobbies

Hello classmates!

Everybody has different hobbies which they like to do for fun or just to relax.  My hobbies are reading a good book when the weather is bad or  watching a good film with my husband or listening to music, most of all reggae, ska and Argentinian pop.  While doing the housework, I always listen to music and sometimes I take a risk  and I sing, but in fact, I´ve got such a horrible singing !


Also I like to go swimming or  roller-skating because it relaxes my mind, however, I haven´t got time to practise it  'cause I  don't stop going  from here to there with my kids. 
When it's not so hot, I like walking on the beach but when it is very hot, I prefer going to the mountains with my family or my friends.

There are many kinds of activities I like but particularly I love volleyball.  When I was a little girl, I played volleyball in a sports club and with my friends in the neighbourhood.  This play is my favourite sport and it was my hobby whenever I had free time.


See you tomorrow!

Estefanía.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World