12 Jan 2013

MY HOBBIES by Ana Delia

Hello,
I like very much to read in my free time, also I love doing cross-stitch and handicrafts.
At the weekend I like watching TV with my family, but what I love more is to travel with my friends, my husband and my daugther.
Our last journey was to Bierge in Huesca.
We went to one natural fall, right there you can bathe without any danger. The countryside is amazing, with high trees and mountains that surround you.
You can do trekking, canyoning or you can have a walk by the river bank or by the different well signposted tracks.
It is better to go in spring, because in winter it's snowing, it is cold and there are risky roads.
I encourage you to visit it.

We will definitely return.



Happy New Year!
Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World