6 May 2013

First composition by Jesús Leciñena

Hello,

My name is Jesús, I'm from Zaragoza, I live in Santa Isabel district with my mother and father, my brothers Carlos and Kike, and my dog Toby.

I´m an administrative assistant but in this moment I'm unemployed. Some years ago I worked in the admininistrative field, but when we drew to the crisis I worked as a shop assistant, salesperson and also replenishing food.

I'm twenty-seven years old.  I considerer myself nice, sensible, polite, considerate and shy.
I am medium-height. I am slim.  My eyes are brown and my hair is light brown.  I'm wearing glasses and a goatee.

I speak Spanish and a little English, I study English in La Puebla de Alfinden and at the Official School of Languages.
I like listening to Rock music and playing the drums in my band. At the weekends I go out with my girlfriend and my friends, sometimes we go to the cinema and sometines we go to the 'Pequeño café del rock', a nightclub.

Bye, bye



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World