5 May 2013

I'm Cris

Hello, my name is Cris, I am a Nicaraguan woman, and right now I live in La Puebla de Alfinden with my boyfriend Alberto, he is twenty-five years old and physically  he is tall and has a strong build, I think he's handsome, smart and charming.

I work in Zaragoza in a restaurant, I'm a waitress but I dream to be an accountant, some day.

I'm in my twenties and I consider myself active, practical and quite introvert. I am sometimes a bit shy. My physical appearance is: medium height and slim, my hair is long and brownish and very curly, my complexion is brozed, my face is oval and I have got black eyes.

I have got three sisters, their names are Sarai, Masiel and Osmara and my mother's name is Socorro. They are living in Zaragoza, this is good because we are near each other.

See you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World