12 Jun 2013

A little farewell

Some years ago I came to these English lessons thinking that I didn't remember anything at all of that language that I'd been studing throughout my student life.
Loli showed me how wrong I was!
My fisrt task was about music and, as you can imagine,  the last one,  it couldn't be different.
This was the photo from that article. You can see the first step of a viola da gamba construction. 



Some years later it isn't finished yet.



But I don't mind because in the way to arrive to this point I'd known a lot of new people attending to the classes, persons that now I can call  friends.

Thanks Loli for these rewarding hours talking, laughing, learning, discussing and enjoying with English.

But don't think that you'll get rid of me... music is everyday and everywhere around you... and I'll be there too...

I'll miss you!

Belén

Loli, do you remember this rosette? It's from my first English dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World