12 Jun 2013

MY DAILY ROUTINE HELLO I'm Diana

I am going to tell you about my daily routine in this month  of June.
I get up at seven o'clock and I have a shower, then I get dressed and I put on make-up, then I go to wake my son Camilo up. He has a shower and put on his clothes, then we begin to study his notebooks.  
At eight o'clock, I go to wake my daughter Estefa up, she has a shower and I put on her clothes.  Then Camilo goes for a walk with our dog, and at half past eight we have breakfast and then we go to school.  
When I come back, I drink a coffee, then I tidy up a little and I cook luch.  At ten to twelve, I go to the school to pick up my kids (but this daily routine is changed on Mondays and Wednesday because I go to English class).  
In the  afternoon around 3 or 4, we sleep 1 hour, then we get up again and we do Camilo's homework (we don't go to the park in this month because he has a lot of homework). 
At nine o'clock in the evening I cook dinner, my  husband arrives and we have dinner together.
At ten o'clock, I take my children and we go to bed.  Later I can relax myself while I watch TV until two o'clock or so and then I go to bed.  And at the weekends I go to work.                                 

Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World