9 Jun 2013

MY DAILY ROUTINE

 
Hello, I'm Conchi.

My daily routine is from Monday to Friday like that: I wake up with my daughter at eight o'clock, I brush my teeth and after I get dressed; later I have breakfast and comb my hair, meanwhile I put on make-up.

We leave home at quarter to nine. We go with other children to school, then I have a coffee with my friends until ten o'clock. Sometimes we go for a walk. Twice a week I go to English class in La Puebla de Alfinden from half past eleven to one o'clock. I go there by car.
We have lunch at half past one, afterwards I watch TV.  At about quarter to five in the afternoon I go to collect my daughter from school.

We go for a walk, to buy something at a shopping center or shopping area.  At nine o'clock in the evening we have dinner, after I lie down to read a book.  I go to bed at about twelve.

At the weekend I often go with my family to the beach or to the mountain.

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Video: A Brave New World